Quotes from Elon Musk


  • The value of beauty and inspiration is extremely a lot of underrated, absolute confidence. however i need to be clear: i am not attempting to be anyone's savior. I try to think about the future, not to be sad.
  • I think it would be nice to drive Earth and die on Mars.  Simply circle is not intended for impact.
  • In order for USA to own a future that is exciting and galvanizing, it's to be one wherever we're a space-bearing civilization.
  • I'm fairly optimistic concerning the longer term, particularly the longer term of the u. s. - for the century, at least.
  • My vision is for a totally reusable rocket transport system between Earth and Mars that's able to re-fuel on Mars this is often important therefore you do not need to carry the come back fuel once you go there.
  • If humanity does not land on Mars in my life, i'd be terribly unsuccessful.
  • If you think of cell phones, laptops or really the start of any new technology, it is always expensive.
  • Silicon Valley has a number of the neatest engineers and technology business folks within the world.

  • Government isn’t that smart at fast advancement of technology. It tends to be higher at funding basic analysis. to own things start off, you’ve have to be compelled to have industrial corporations couple.

  • The cell is simply a basically inferior manner of delivering electricity to an electrical motor than batteries.

  • In order to own your voice be detected in Washington, you have got to create some very little contribution.

  • I sometimes describe myself as associate engineer; that is primarily what i have been doing since i used to be a child.

  • If you’re attempting to make an organization, it’s like baking a cake. you have got to possess all the ingredients within the right proportion.

  • Really, the sole factor that produces sense is to attempt for bigger collective enlightenment.

  • I don't pay my time pontificating regarding high-concept things; I pay my time determination engineering and producing issues.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post